Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thank You Mom and Dad, For 30 Great Years!

It's 1 A.M in Spain just now and Bird is in the office at En Vivo creatively working on something for tomorrow's big day. She already has breakfast plans for us and plans for dinner at Isidro's. I am one blessed man. The three people next to me in this picture are my biggest fans in the world. Mom and Dad, you gave me the confidence to accomplish anything in the world and you instilled in me a faith that is unshakable. Bird you are the love of my life and tomorrow when I wake up I will be 30 years old. What ever you have planned for the day I simply can't wait. I feel like I'm 5 and I've never felt that way before on my birthday. The first thirty were good with an amazingly bright spot at the end, that was you! I simply cannot wait for the next 30 with you my love. Then we'll only be 60 and so I can't wait for the 30 after that either!

To all my friends out there and family...you have made my life such a joy. Thank you for enriching me along the way with your stories and your love. I am a blessed man and I have all I want and need. With a sweet baby on the way what else could one dream of. My dreams have come true.

Peace to you all.
Raise a glass, Gregg is 30! Or at least watch a Cardinals Game or something!

9 comments:

DebP said...

Happy Birthday Gregg! May this decade be the best yet!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday geezer!
You were here in Nova when I turned 30...rest assured there's a bottle raised in your direction! Here's to the next 30 years!

Peace and Grace to you! Be the father!
boug

Anonymous said...

Gregg,
happy birthday! I wish you the best!
I miss you guys so much! I hope be there soon! Or you guys here! ha ha ha...

Love!
Hugs and sugars

Luka!

JARYLEN said...

happy...happy birthday...My friend!!! I love what you wrote here. I just hope God may bless you forever. You & Bird are so special to me...and I can feel it's the same for your friends in the states...they are just waitting for you!!. Enjoy this day... enjoy tomorrow...and also all the days God made for us.
See you tomorrow!!

Chalet Orphanage said...

Dear baby brother,
I miss you today and wish we were somewhere closer than worlds away. My praise goes straight to Heaven as I reflect on the man that you have become. Happy 30th. I'll toast sippy cups with Ne at lunch just for you!
all my love,
sis

Anonymous said...

The two ole geezers at your right say - we couldn't be more proud of what God has done in answer to pur prayers and your willingness to accept His call upon your life - may God be praised - and may His will continually be lived out by you - Bird and little bird....

Dad/Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Gregg, happy birthday to you!!

I know that the next 30+ years are going to be the best yet! We can't wait to see you guys....come home soon!

Lots of love, Michelle, Emily & Olivia

MaryLee said...

Happy Birthday Gregg!!!!!

Mary Sutter
maryATmomentumchurchDOTcom

Unknown said...

Awww...what a sincere note to your family and friends...I love what you wrote about and to Margaret...so sweet! She IS a bright spot! Yay for being 30!
~Steph