Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Check Out Survey At the Bottom of This Page:

What the people want the people will get!
Be sure to ¨Rock the Vote¨!

You...our friends and family have been so encouraging and supportive with your comments on our blog. Our only wish is that we could have commented directly to each of your comments. Well now you can see that your voice is being heard. Take our little survey and then check us out next week to see which picture the people wanted most.

Love to you all.
Gregg n Bird

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like we're participating in a reality show! I hope my vote counts!!!

We're anxious for your return to harbor! we love you both and miss you greatly...

Matt

Cam and Jen said...

Hey!!!! How did you do that!!?! Look at you guys all blog savy!
And really, we would like to know how you did it... I love it!

JARYLEN said...

Jaja..I just wanna see all of them...I mean all the photos...that should be funny to see your faces trying to speak in spanish to somebody!!..Jary:-)