Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So What's New?


I realize we are so far behind in our blogging. Many of you are crying out for pics of Bird's progress and I'm once step closer to getting things in order. I've 98% of our pics onto my computer and have them at hand. However, most of the new pics are still on the camera and I haven't put them on my laptop yet. So....one step closer.
This is a pic of bird at the Opera in Prague, which we both fell asleep at.
Bird celebrated her birthday two days ago and unfortunately she was so sick. She fought through the sickness though to wake up for pancakes and was able to go to her favorite restaurant "Border Cafe" for dinner, but was back in bed by 9 PM.
I felt so bad for her, no one should ever be as sick as she was but especially on her birthday. The baby is doing just wonderful. Kicking and moving all over the place. We are back in the full swing of things. Bird has two days of classes and then is down at Melrose High School two days a week logging her internship hours.
I'm at the church 3 days a week and I preach on Sunday at our church for the first time in a very long time. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. We are filling our spare time with getting the house ready for the little baby and with eating all our favorite meals we missed so much over the summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, poor little sick momma. :( That is so sad. It is so hard when there is just nothing you can do; it is such a sacrifice. I love this picture of her; she is always beautiful. You know, I think I have been to this opera house myself...only there was no opera going on when I was there...just a bunch of pigeons asleep on the front steps! I guess there is a lot of sleeping that goes on there!
Well, happy september birthday to a wonderful girl...Steph