Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trying out our new tripod!

For four years we have tried to take pictures with my long arm reacing out to get an always mediocre pic. The irony of traveling to Italy and Spain and then coming home and buying a tiny tripod is hilarious. But nevertheless this is our first pic with the new device and we love it. Bird is 29 going on 30 weeks on Monday and she is doing very good. A few nights she was unable to get good rest but the last two nights she has slept great. We are looking forward to this weekend. I will be preaching a sermon on 1 John 3:11-18, its the first time in nearly a year that I have preached at Harbor of Hope and I'm very excited. Bird is in the full swing with her internship and simply loving it.

3 comments:

Jason & Krista said...

So great talking to you last night Gregg! Krista and I are both marveling on how great Margaret looks with baby Jennings...and thinking about how much we miss you guys

JARYLEN said...

Thanks!!!.....for pics and blog words...I was needing them! You look great...and litlle Jennings is so big...will be a good one...well thanks again!!
God Bless you.

Cam and Jen said...

Hurray for blog updates!!! It just makes my day to get to catch up on what ya'll are up to! Bird you look Beautiful!! I love the picture a couple of entrys back of Bird in Praguewhat a classy shot. Three cheers for a tripod! We had one but have lost it... hmmm maybe that would make a good birthday gift for Cameron. Which by the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRD!!!!!! I can't believe that I missed it. We're stoked that you're going to preach this weekend and are praying for you.
Love you three,
Jenelle