Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Papers, Cars, Computers, Church and Lack of Sleep

Nevertheless we are back in Boston and looking to get back into the blogging business.

As soon as we landed in Boston I had 8 days to turn in two papers.

As soon as we landed in Boston both our cars went on the fritz.

As soon as we landed in Boston I got a new computer so I have none of our pics on my new laptop and Bird is using hers in class.

As soon as we landed in Boston I went back to work at Harbor of Hope and have loved every minute of it.

As soon as we landed in Boston it was like 5 A.M. Madrid time and we have just in the last couple days caught up on our sleep.

The last couple weeks have been great though. Bird is back in school (pictures soon to come) and she is also working on her internship hours at Melrose High School. Yes that's the same place where she worked as a nurse...now she's there as a counselor. I think that's so cool.

Our due date has not changed it is still December 3. Oh my goodness how can I begin to tell all the great things that have happened in the last few weeks.

OK I'll be better at blogging. I promise. Pictures are to come.

Thanks again for all the love and support we felt over the blog while we were in Spain. I think we have the best friends in the world.

1 comment:

Cam and Jen said...

Hey there jennings trio!
So glad that you haven't abandoned blogging now that you're back in good ole south Hamiton :) Thanks for the update, sounds like it has been a jam packed couple of weeks.
We love you and are stoked to see new preggy pictures.
Love,
Jenelle and Cameron