Thursday, November 29, 2007

Don't let the smiles fool you.


Yeah...so don't let the smiles fool you all...we haven't slept in what seems like weeks. I was told while working at Starbucks yesterday from one of our customers, "I'm telling you Gregg when Kasaan sleeps through night that first time...at first you'll wake up and wonder what happened or did we forget to feed him or did he hate his bed and run away...then you'll realize no he just slept through the night and that my friend is better than sex." We are tired but the joy far outweighs any amount of sleep.


Grandma and Grandpa Jennings have been in town for a stint and Grandma Byrne comes in tonight with Kasaan's cousin Lilly. It's hard to imagine doing any thing right now but worrying about the sweet baby so we are so grateful for all the help from our wonderful parents. It really is amazing how your life just stops. But really its like your life just begins, a new set of priorities really.








Grandma and Grandpa getting their fill. Dad likes to hold him when Kasaan is sleeping...Mom like to hold him when he's flashing gang signs.

5 comments:

Jason & Krista said...

I love it, the gang signs and all - man you guys have a cute baby. Good genes Jennings!

JARYLEN said...

Ohhhh...this is so much to me. I really would love being there to hold little Kasaan. He is so BIG and handsome. Thanks for the news...I check the blog everyday and it's always a new and VERY GOOD SURPRISE. I love you all...Kasaan, Bird, Gregg, Grandparents, and everybody around you, guys. GOD BLESS YOU MUCH!!!!!!

Luka Quintiliano said...

Oh my God, I thought the baby was borning today, the same day of Kathy´s birthday!
I´m so happy for you, I would like to know the small Kanaas closely, i hope someday soon! He is really beautiful like his mom and daddy!
Mom and Lilly are going there,it´s perfect!
On christmas time are you guys going home?! I sended this week some christmas gift for you all!

I would be with you!

Love so much!

Luka!

luiza_quintiliano@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I wasn't expecting a joke at the end of this one, and it caught me off guard. Haha...I am still laughing. :) I love seeing how his face is all young and new and himself in that second picture. He is really cute, and he DOES look like your Dad, Gregg! Wow! I love it!
~Steph

Brooke said...

It is great to see pics! He looks a little like Max!! Congrats! May God continue to bless you guys!

Brooke~