Thursday, October 4, 2007

We have had quite a wild week. First of all we had the Fall Fun Fest and aside from me being in the dunk tank it was a great success. This pic is of the "YO YO people" who also do hula hoop tricks and bad basketball tricks. They have travelled all over the world doing their yo yo tricks and we were able to have them at Harbor. After the festival ended at 3 PM we took all the Underground girls to the beach, out to dinner, and then over to our house for a sleepover! It was wicked fun. After the sleepover we all went to church and fell asleep during group. It was a blast.
On Sunday afternoon Jed and I went to New York to a Young Life Camp for the annual Orchard Group retreat. It was wonderful.

It really has been a crazy week! Here is a picture of Bird last week before all the parties. She is doing well...but is going to have to slow down if she wants to make it through this thing. She is a "Byrne" and you guys simply have one button....GO.

2 comments:

JARYLEN said...

Hello guys....I love this pict...how big it is!!! It's just amazing. I'm glad to read news abut you. I would love to stay there for a 10$ coffee at Starbucks. Love you and also miss you!!

Jason & Krista said...

Gregg and Jed at Lake Champion...I love it. I wish I could have been there hanging out with you guys, that would have been even sweeter! Thanks for the comment on our blog, one day we'll make it ALMOST as awesome as the Jennings blog. A little over two months till we get to see you guys...could I BE more excited??