Monday, August 13, 2007

The People Have Voted!

Hey you guys, thanks for taking our poll. I sure was hoping that Bird would have to talk to the Spanish Police but it looks like you'd rather see me swimming around in the fountain. We thought for a while that you may be able to see both as a result of me in the fountain but all was well.
It was actually a wicked hot day and so it actually felt a nice taking a dip. The only people that saw me really were the make-out couples sitting close to the fountain for a romantic afternoon. I was glad to give them something to remember!

This was our last night in Salamanca and we were invited by Jesse and Sophie to come over and have Pizza Hut with them. It was wonderful. We had a great night with our new friends from the summer and could not have been more happy about our time here in Spain.

Thanks for all your love and support.

2 comments:

DebP said...

looks like fun :)

Unknown said...

hilarious! you are wild.
~Steph